Saturday 23 June, 2007

About Myself :- Omkar Patkar

Hello freinds,

Before i start my blog, a brief introduction about myself. Myself, Omkar Patkar, am a Software Engineer in Java Technology. Its only been one year and six months of IT industry experience that i have. Out of my every day's experience while working in the java technology, i come across certain things, that i want to note down somewhere ....Of course, some people already might know these things, ... where as some people might not know. In my free time i also, work on few Java programs. I want to note my findings somewhere. It struck to me that i can create blogs where in i can record my findings in the form of articles. You can use my blogs as a reference OR as a topic of debate / discussion etc., Well thats about me and what my blogs are going to be ! ... So lets get started ! :)


Thanks and Regards

Omkar Patkar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude great work.It was a good job.
One request can u add some stuff abt SCJP certification.Thats just a request.

yogishots said...

Congrats Dude.Now u r SCJP good gng buddy.
So when u writing u r next article